June 14, 2020
Vegetable kebabs and pitta
- Gather a range of veg - I use cherry tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes and red onions.
- Chop them into inch chunks (cherry tomatoes I leave hole).
- Marinate them in oil, lemon juice and spices (I usually use a cajun spice mix or similar) for as long as you’ve got (half an hour at least).
- Thread the veg onto skewers and cook them on either a BBQ, a Georg Forman, a griddle pan, or under the grill.
- Serve with warm pitta bread and some sauces/dips - I use houmous, natural yogurt and/or hot chilli sauce.
Updated Jun, 14 2020