June 14, 2020
Quorn sausage pasta bake
- Defrost sausages if necessary and cut into chunks.
- Chop onions and garlic and fry with salt, pepper and chilli powder. Add the sausage chunks. Add any other veg you fancy - sweetcorn/peas/broccoli/peppers are good options.
- Add a tin or two of chopped tomatoes and a little tomato puree. Add any other herbs and spices you fancy.
- Cook for a while until the sauce thickens. Stir through some philadelphia and fresh basil if you have it.
- Tip the mix into an oven dish and top with sliced mozzarella and/or grated cheese. Bake in the oven for about 25 mins or until the cheese goes golden.
Updated Jul, 02 2020