June 14, 2020
Halloumi and pomegranate couscous salad
- Slice a block of halloumi into slices of about 1cm thick.
- Coat them in seasoned flour.
- Fry them until they go gold and crispy.
- Meanwhile, make some couscous according to the instructions (I usually cook it in stock rather than water to get a better flavour).
- Mix in to the couscous a teaspoon or so of tomato puree, a tablespoon or so of natural yogurt, some chopped mint leaves and some pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with a green salad.
Updated Jun, 14 2020